Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Anxiety Isn't Forever

Sweaty palms....
Racing Heart....
Headache....
Stomach pains....
Hard to Breathe....



These are all some of the symptoms I feel when my anxiety is present, which happens
to be more than I care to acknowledge. 

I suffer from anxiety 
Full blown.

At any given moment, it surfaces and 
most times there's no reason.

I constantly feel as if I have a weight sitting on my chest...
My hands... I'm not quite sure what to do with them
I just have to move because of the overwhelming feeling, as if it might help.

I often find it worse when I'm riding, yes riding because I don't drive.. in the car.
Down the interstate.
I check my phone.
Put on Chapstick.
Play with my phone more.
Change the radio station, especially if the music is making it worse.

Most of the time, I have to remind myself...
Anxiety isn't forever.
It may be the one thing that follows me through my life
but one day... I'll be free.

Jesus promised me this.
I know that when I die and go home...
I'll be free.

Until then... 
I'll fight with every ounce of
strength I have. 

It's not over 
not now
not today
not in this lifetime.

But...
one day
will
be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!