Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Daily Inspirationals??

I know I've been slacking on this blog lately. However, I believe I have found my way again and believe that I know what I want for this blog. So, check back daily for your dose of inspiration. I pray that each message I share here will touch the lives of many and encourage each person who reads them.

You can subscribe to my blog to receive these daily messages in your inbox for your convenience. As they are posted, you'll be emailed. :)

Also, stay up to date on my current book news by checking me out on Facebook or on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!