Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Friday, March 6, 2015

Day Six ~ Bible Verse

Our days tend to become extremely busy and we tend to forget about God. In all honesty, how many times within one day do you take the time to thank God and let him know how much you love him?

God loves us so much and hopes that we center our lives around Him and his word. I believe that God takes our prayers and our words seriously. Throughout the Bible, you see many times where God has listened to those prayers and answered them. 

Each day I'll be sharing a Bible verse at the end of each post. I want you to take a piece of paper, write this scripture down, and post it somewhere that you'll be able to see it during the day. Refer back to this message as often as needed during the day. Then take a picture and share it with me. How can you do this? 

On Twitter, use @raebethmcgee with the hashtags  #thirtydaychallenge #morelove #raebethmcgeebuda

On Facebook, you can tag me in the picture or use the hashtags, and your photo will come up when I search the hashtags.

On Instagram, tag me in the photo. Again...use the hashtags.



Today's Scripture:

Prov 3:5: Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!