Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Day Seventeen: Pastor

I believe that there is no greater gift that you can give your Pastor and other spiritual leaders within your church than prayer. They can not win the battles alone. They need to be lifted up in prayer as they face the same challenges as you. They are human too. They face the many of the same challenges you do and even more than you at times.

They grow tired. They are faced with temptation. They may find it hard to balance their roles and responsibilities within life. One of the biggest things you could give them is support and encouragement.

Prayer for your Pastor is important for the well-being of the church, their families, and for them as an individual.

I would like to challenge you today to pray for your Pastor. Then, give them words of encouragement. Let them know just how much they actually do for you. Let them know how much you care for them, not only as a Pastor, but as a person.

****

In my part to this challenge, I posted a HUGE thank you to my Pastor on his Facebook page. I'll also post it here for others to see as well.

Pastor Delas Stuzen, 

It brings me great joy and happiness to know that God has blessed me with such a loving, caring and compassionate Pastor. You are a person whom God has filled with an infinite amount of wisdom and has entrusted him with the gifts of His Spirit. You truly are a person of God!! Your strength and your leadership are the most remarkable I have ever encountered in my life and you have great integrity. I am so grateful that I have had the opportunity to come to know you and learn from your vast amount of experience and knowledge. I know that it may seem like you are not even making a dent with such huge problems in the world, but I assure you, all that you do matters to our Heavenly Father. You strive to teach the word of God while praising Him at the same time. On behalf of those who stand in the unity of the faith with you, I would like to say that in some way you have impacted each and every one of our lives. We are so very grateful for you and love having you as our Pastor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!