Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Day Seven ~ Song

As I have said in previous posts within this challenge, WORDS AFFECT EVERYTHING. Everything you say matters to someone out there. They have the power to lift someone up or break someone down.


I want to share with you a few songs that mean a lot to me. Please take a listen and let me know in the comments below how they made you feel.







****




This video is from my Vlog Channel on YouTube. You can check out more of my video's here: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrsgregbuda/videos







I share these video's because of my daughter, Dakota. She had been taken from us too soon. Love doesn't stop because someone is called home to live with the Lord. If anything, in situations like this angel parents, are so full of love for their angel babies, yet they can't really do much to share it. A lot of people look down on an angel parent for showing love to their dead baby after so long. So many times they hear..."Just let go." "Your baby is always with you." Yes, the second is true, however, there's no way we can just let go. 

For today's challenge, I would like for you to post an inspiring message to all the angel parents on your social media. (Believe me, you more than likely have one or more) Let them know that it's okay to love their angels openly without judgment. Give them an uplifting message to let them see that it's okay for them to miss and grieve their baby no matter how long it's been since they grew their wings. Let's flood social media with love for angel parents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!