Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Day Nineteen: Sticky Notes

Sticky notes are a great way for one to organize their time, thoughts, and whatever else they can squeeze onto a small square piece of paper with a sticky strip on the back. 

I will admit it....

I have an addiction to sticky notes and index cards. I use them for just about everything. I use them for shopping lists, recipes, flash cards for my daughter, and daily reminders.

The Bible is full of reminders that we could use daily. It's full of hope, joy, and love. It's packed full of inspirational messages that we're supposed to apply to our everyday lives. Hope, joy, and love are feelings that tend to come and go in waves. At the times where they seem as if they are gone, isn't nice to be able to have that quick reminder to run back to? 

****

This is what I'm going to ask you to do. (Even if you don't have any sticky notes or index cards. You can grab some paper and cut them down into small index size strips.)

I would like for you to use note cards to write each one of the inspirational messages. One message on each card while using only one side. 

Then grab your tape. 

Tape these messages throughout your home so you can see them EVERYDAY!! Be sure to place them in spots where not only you but everyone who comes into your home will see them too. You can even add in your own or you could use Bible verses too. 

****

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." - Romans 12:12

"To pray is to let go and let God take over." Philippians 4: 6-7

Pay more attention to your Creator than your critics.

Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

Remember to start the day smiling and thank the Lord for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!