Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Day Fifteen: Encouragement

Life is full of it's up and downs. Stress seems to fill your life with every turn you make. At times it seems as if everything in life is against you. The bills are stacking up and turn off notices are flooding your mailbox. Food seems to be running low. The kids are in need of stuff. The house is running out of the household items such as paper towels, toilet paper, and dish liquid. You're at your wits ends and feel like giving up.

Does this sound familiar?

I know it does to me. I've been there. As of a matter of fact, I'm there right now! As the troubles and pressures are stacking up, I feel as if I am drowning in life and have no idea what direction to go in. However, I know one thing. God is with me. He will NEVER leave me to handle all of this on my own. As much as I know this, I understand it can be hard.

Take a moment and listen to this uplifting message I have for you. It's only two minutes long. Stop for a minute and press the play button:



My message for you today is to KEEP GOING!!!!! Hold on tight and while you do the Lord is seeing you through. Your story does NOT end here. There's light at the end of the tunnel. I promise.


Today I'd like for you to share this post with everyone you feel could use this message. Then, in the comment section below, share with me how this video makes you feel and if this post has inspired something within you. I'd love to hear from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!