Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Day Eight ~ Parents

I have an amazing family. We're always there for each other, regardless of the ups and downs. Yes, we fight and make up A LOT! 

I must give credit where it's due. I only have my parents to thank for the friendships I have with my sisters. I believe that my parents and God had shaped each one of us into the women we are today. As well as the friends we are today.

As a mother myself, I love it when my daughter comes to me out of the blue to express her love for me. Most of the time, it's in the most unconventional way, too.  

Today's challenge, call your parents to tell them why you love them. 

If your parents aren't here for you to express your love to, then why not call up someone that's like a parent to you and express your emotions to them. You could also call a few people that are parents and express to them how you feel about their parenting. Give them an inspiring message to let them know that they are doing a great job! 

1 comment:

  1. I tell mom every day how much I love her and miss her the miles that separate us cannot separate our hearts

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!