Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Monday, March 2, 2015

Day One ~ Love

The real meaning of love as the Bible explains it has been destroyed by the earthly ways. A good bit of the time, love is confused with lust or infatuation. This type of love really doesn't last more than a year. 

The Bible states that love comes from God. In fact, it's stated in the Bible that God is love. God loves the world so much that he gave his only son to die for our sins. 

Jesus said that our biggest responsibility is to love God. However, we are to love one another as Christ loves us. 

John 13:34-35 says  “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”




For today's challenge, I am asking you to share your views of love in the comment section below. Then, share your favorite scripture from the Bible pertaining to love.
**Don't forget to share it among other social sites too with the hashtags.




2 comments:

  1. God shows us what love is whether it be through his mercy or blessings it's an unconditional love knowing that we are imperfect beings. I've been married 20 years and I've had to show mercy and love to keep the marriage together through several bad times and forgiveness has been a huge part of it as well. A HUGE part of it. We need to show the same mercies and forgiveness in our lives to show love through God's examples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Love <3

    As for me, what does love mean?

    Love is the cross. God giving his son for our sins.

    Love is a Mother's loving touch a hug, a kiss for a boo-boo, a smile of gratitude. Love is the gentle touch of a young dying Momma. She knows it's her time to be with the Lord. She tries to lovingly shield you from the truth. Love is that last forever hug.

    Love is life. Young and in love. Starting life. Having children. Love is this child depending on you for their every need.

    Love is watching your children grow into beautiful women having their own children.

    Love is the man who steals your heart and treasures it's every beat.

    Scripture that says it best is 1 Corinthians 13: 1-8

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!