Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Friday, March 14, 2014

Are you crazy????

Well, I haven't written anything in a week but here I am to rant today. I have seen something since joining the unwanted path of being a mommy of an angel. Actually, I have seen this several times and I can't keep my mouth shut any longer.

A few of my friends have brought it to my attention that their little angel's photo's had been stolen. Yep, you read that right. There are people in this world that will steal a picture of a forever sleeping angel and pretend that child is their own. To top it off, they use these photos to raise money for a child they never had.

What in the world would urge these sick people to do this? Does the life of an angel parent seem that appealing? To tell you the truth... I hate it. I would rather have my daughter here with me then to be talking to her spirit form.

Up until today I didn't think it could get much worse. Well, I was wrong. A good friend of mine on Facebook, as well as in one of our support groups found out that her baby's picture had been stolen. Some crazy woman out there kept repeatedly reporting photo's of her son to Facebook and had them removed. We found out that in the process of this happening, this woman had stole her son's picture to set up a fundraiser and is calling the baby a different name. There's a big sob story about how she "lost" her son. The crazy even created a memorial video for this baby who's not even hers.

What pushed me over the edge? I saw that this woman actually printed out my friends son's photo's and has them displayed in her home!!! She's making everyone around her believe that she birthed this precious baby boy when she didn't.

So listen up angel parents, if you feel the need to share your angel's photos with your friends and family, I suggest putting a watermark on the photo to prove that they are yours and this will lessen the chance of your angel's photo being stolen. I've taken down all photo's of my angel baby and I'll be adding the watermark to mine too.

I guess in this day you can't be too careful. This honestly makes me want to take all the photo's down of my children and not put them back up.

Well, that's all for now. If I come across anything else, I'll be sure to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!