Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Our Rainbow: 11 weeks 2 days

I'm a little bit behind on this update. I had a check up appointment on Monday (Feb. 24th). It was an easy and quick visit. I got to hear our Lil Sweet Peas heartbeat, which was coming in around 160. Very strong so far and healthy sounding. I had a hard time forcing my tears back because this still feels like a dream to me.

The doctor briefly talked about what's ahead for us. Starting around 30 weeks I'll be going in weekly for Non-stress tests, as well as different types of ultrasounds. This also depends on how the pregnancy is going. There may be more or less depending on our little one.

She also mentioned not letting me carry this little one past 39 weeks. Once we see how I'm going to carry this little one and how things progress, they'll induce me around 38-39 weeks, unless I go into labor before hand.

I'm scheduled to go back in on March 6th for the first Ultrasound. Let me tell you.... this wait has to be one of the longest. Since I found out I am pregnant, this has been the only thing on my mind. At my first appointment, I got a glimpse of the little one but we know that one glimpse isn't enough.

After the ultrasound, there's blood work and then I won't see the doctor again until the end of March.

I'm praying everyday that the Lord allows us to keep this darling miracle. I can not tell you how much Lil Sweet Pea has done for me all ready. The last break down I had from the overly broken heart and pain was at the beginning of January. Yes, I still cry for Dakota and I miss her with every fiber of my being. However, I believe this little miracle was given to me to help mend my broken heart.

I find myself smiling more. I've managed to get somewhat back into my work. (For those who don't know I am a self published author.) I'm managing to be able to promote my work and very little at a time... work on my newest project I'm writing.

My husband and I have picked out names. 

BOY--> BRYSON SCOTT
GIRL--> BROOKLYN FAITH

Everyday is a blessing and I tend to live my life the fullest I can. With that said, I pray for the person reading this. Thank you for following my journey and my support. You're amazing and I don't know what I would do without you. <3>

1 comment:

  1. Glad everything is going well, and the names are really adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!