Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Heartbeat Doppler from fetaldoppler.net

One of the joys of pregnancy is when we go in to our doctor and listen to the little miracle we carry and their heartbeat. Now, it's been made possible for Mommy's and Daddy's to do at home. I had one when I was pregnant with my oldest daughter but didn't think to buy one with our angel baby.

This time around is a MUST! I need to hear my lil sweet peas heartbeat A LOT.  Since I can't feel the baby moving yet, I get really worried something may be wrong. It often brings me to tears. So, to remedy this.... I went to fetaldoppler.net and ordered a Doppler to hear our rainbow baby's heartbeat.

The first time I tried it, I couldn't find it. This had me a bit worried but I knew deep within that all was fine. I left it alone for the time being. The next day I pulled it out again. This time I didn't give up until I got to hear the heartbeat.

It was perfect! The Doppler couldn't register the heart rate because it sounded so far away. I'm sure this is due to the fact that I was 8 weeks 4 days pregnant. I tried for a third time and it came in perfectly at around 150-160 beats per minute.

(If you're expecting and would like to know which Doppler I am using... here is the picture)



 I do plan on taking my 8 week picture. Although I know I am a bit late on it. I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow. Praise GOD!!!!!

Here's the video of our Rainbow Baby's heartbeat.
 (Sorry about the quality. Hubby's phone isn't that great!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!