Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Remembering You

Hey Baby Girl,

Man, I miss you. It's crazy. I can't get over the fact that I had to say goodbye to you before I even had the chance to say hello. 

As I sit and look at pictures of you, I can't help but to feel so lost and lonely. When I found out the chance of being pregnant with you, I was so overwhelmed with joy.

It took me so long to believe my wish for another baby was true. When I learned of your departure, it killed me on the inside. I am constantly thinking about you. I often think of your tiny kicks and when we heard your heartbeat. 

I imagine your laying in Jesus' arms while the both of you watch over us. Therefore, I dedicate this blog to you.

Love you to the moon and back; forever & infinity. 
 
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!