Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Friday, October 4, 2013

Remember Dakota with Songs

Here is my playlist that I listen to when I miss my baby girl. 

 
Glory Baby by Watermark



Gone too Soon by Daughtry

Who You'd Be Today- Kenny Chesney 

Dancing in the Sky by Lizzy 



What songs do you listen to while you're remembering a loved one?

3 comments:

  1. One sweet day- Mariah Carry/ boys to men

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just depends. I do not have just one song I have a ton of songs. It is normally always something from a country singer though because they seem to touch my heart in more ways than one.

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!