Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Waiting Game.... All Most Over

So, as September slowly goes by... I keep counting down the days until October first. My doctor told me to wait three cycles before trying to get pregnant again. He instructed me to have a "pre-conception" appointment with a doctor before we begin trying. I plan on making the appointment at the end of this month.

I'm really nervous about it. I'm afraid of going in and the doctor telling us that something's not right and we have to wait longer. I've only been able to get through the last three months because of this hope. I NEED a baby.

Everything I do is baby oriented. I'm even dreaming of being pregnant again, I want it so bad. Has any other angel Mommy out there been through this? What all did you do before you had the "go ahead" and began trying?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!