Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Missing You

To my little Butterfly,

Tonight is hard on Mommy. All I keep thinking of is you. When I close my eyes, I see your precious face and wish that I could have looked into your eyes. I with I could have heard your first cry. My heart aches for you. There's not a day that goes by where I don't think about what could have been. At times, I wonder what you'd be doing right now if God had allowed you to stay here with me.

I hope you're having a great time and heaven is everything I think it is. I pray that you're happy and enjoying the fact that you're with other members within our family who are there with you. I asked each of them to watch over you and protect you.

I see you sent Aunt Kristina a butterfly. Thank you sweetie. She loved it. It helped calm her and her baby girl, Tommi. All I can say about the butterflies is to keep them coming. Every one that I see, I feel you. I know you're watching over me.

At times, I can even feel that you're here with me and I think I feel you hugging me. Oh how I wish I knew if I was right. I think that would ease just a little bit of my pain. Knowing for a fact that you are here, would do wonders.

I miss you like crazy but I'm going to go. I love you so much.

I love you to the Moon and back; Forever and Infinity!

Love You,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for including me! Its a beautiful letter to a beautiful angel!! I love you momma!!

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!