Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wedding Progress Update #2

I'm back with a small update as to how everything is going for the wedding planning. As everyone who's read the last post knows, we are doing a punk theme and colors are hot pink and black.

We figured out a few more things that I can share with you. Such as the bridesmaids dresses and the flower girl dress. They will be personalized to our colors but it will give you an idea. So, here's the flower girl dress:



We are going to go the waist accented with hot pink instead of the ivory you see here. She'll carry a basket that is hot pink and black filled with hot pink and back rose pedals. Along with that, she's be wearing a pair of tennis shoes under neath that are also rep of the wedding colors.

Next is the bridesmaids dresses:


Once again with this one... under the breast area will be hot pink. Their accessories they've chosen will pop the punk. Along with flat shoes as well.


I do wish I could share my dress with you but seeing how I can't.... I will share my garter though...

Hope you enjoyed the peek inside our plans..... until next time... Happy Easter to you all.

1 comment:

  1. I KNOW WHAT THE DRESS LOOKS LIKE!!! hee hee.. Its beautiful, along with a beautiful bride, its ginna be great!!

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!