Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Book Design- Silenced

Hey everyone,

I just finished up the first of several book cover designs I'm doing for my book. I wanted to share it with everyone and see what they think of it. So here it is:



So what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I can't tell what it's supposed to be. It leaves me uncertain. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a razor blade dripping with blood. It ties into the story.

      Delete
  2. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!