Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Friday, February 17, 2012

Come and Share.... Exciting

I'm inviting everyone over to my Facebook page to share..... whatever they like....as long as it's not misleading, spam, or inappropriate. If you have a blog post you'd like to share... post a link.... the same with your website or your own Facebook page. I'll be accepting the posts up until Sunday.

Perhaps adding in your link and checking out others .... you can find a new blog or page to follow... and hey, you may even make a new friend.

Come on over and start posting. :) RaeBeth's Corner Facebook Page



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the opportunity for me to share a link to my Wonton Mania blog post. http://www.frontporchreviews.com/2012/01/wonton-mania/

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!