Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Secret Santa... MUST READ



As I was doing my normal this morning.... Like reading news posting on the local news website and making my rounds on Yahoo.... I came across this wonderful story about a Secret Santa. I personally know what it's like to struggle during the Christmas season. As a matter of fact, this year is one of those years. But who hasn't faced a struggle during Christmas??

This amazing man who only identified himself as the "Secret Santa" travels to places and looks for those who may be in need. Once he finds the perfect person that he's looking for.... you ready for this... he talks to them and then hands them $100 cash. Then, wishes them a Merry Christmas....



If this interests you.... check out the full story here: Secret Santa (Full Story)

Picture from Yahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!