Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Awesome Update

As some of you already know, I've been waiting a very long time to find the means to get my dental health in order and fix what's broken. This past week, I got the phone call I've been waiting for during the last five years. (Previous posts on my blog will explain why I had to wait so long).

After countless months of fighting insurance companies and dental offices, I was finally approved for my full mouth extraction plus dentures. AWESOME.... But we already knew that one... LOL

Anyway, this week the oral surgeon's office called to SCHEDULE my SURGERY!!!!!

Therefore, I'll be blogging up until Nov. 13.... in which on the 14th will be my surgery. I'd love it if you all hang out with me and keep my spirits up and fears down until then. What do ya say?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Beth!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you!!!! Love U!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!