Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Saturday, October 29, 2011

All my awesome followers.... do me a favor please.....

Hop on over to an awesome blog and check it out. This awesome Mom has entered her beautiful daughters into a contest. Please vote for them. I extend my appreciation to those who join in and vote. Have a wonderful night.



2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for this post, and for voting for my daughters! I really do appreciate it! I've added your button to my sidebar! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! i just wanted to let you know that my older daughter won in her category! :-)

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!