Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Friday, September 30, 2011

Outcome of Dentist Appointment

Yesterday I went to the dentist to get a troublesome tooth taken care of. I didn't expect them to do much at all. For the past five years, any dentist I went to pretty much only did the basics. They never actually tried to fix the issues I have with my teeth. We've always ran into something that stopped me from my goal. My goal is a full mouth extraction and dentures. It's hard finding a dentist who'd be willing to pull all the teeth of a 24 yr old.

The dentist deemed it medically necessary to have a full mouth extraction and dentures placed. My prayer answered. I began crying because I never thought I'd hear those words.

I've been referred to a dentist who will remove all my teeth. I've called and made the consultation appointment. The sooner I get it and get this started, the sooner I will be in a good pain. Pain from healing and on my way to a beautiful smile once again.

I will be documenting each step (if all parties agree) so all my followers can follow me with this journey as well.

Thanks to all those who added me into their prayers. God Bless.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Beth. So, so long you've been having to fight with this. <3 I'm glad you're finally going to get what you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Raebeth,
    I hope everything will go well for you. Recently I had to have an extraction and there was an abscess. The pain was shocking. I will certainly remember you in my prayers. Take care.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dentist deals with oral health. A dentist explores the oral cavity of their patient based on the skills, knowledge and experience he gathers over his time of study or practice. The oral area is limited in that it is restricted by the mouth perimeter. A professional dentist is expected to be a graduate of a university, having done courses related to the sciences like biology, physics and chemistry. This is because he practices dentistry, deals with the human anatomy, which is scientific area in nature. Pembroke Pines Dentist provide the number one priority to the patient's well-being. All staff implement proper tools available to ensure comfort during dental visits.

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!