Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Friday, September 2, 2011

Facebook Page

I'm inviting all followers to check out my FB page. I'd love to see each one of you "like" the page. If you have a page, please leave the link in your comment and let me know you liked the page.

Here's the link: Come Over And Join

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say hello and follow.
    Have a great weekend!
    POSH
    http://poshonabudget.com/2011/09/friday-weekend-friend-connect-and-comment-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hopped on over for a visit.
    My facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sticky-Little-Fingers-Blog/285461011474723

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!