Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Blunt Truth

OK so normally I'm not right out with how I feel. Well, I can't hold my tongue any longer. I love blog hops. I mean love them. Every chance to be part of one, I'm there. I also follow as many blogs as I can. Well, those that are worth the follow anyway. I am not one that likes blogs that focus on giveaways or reviews of stuff.

I also hate and I mean hate when a blog has music on it. If I go to a blog and music starts blasting, I close out on it. I'm there to read not listen to music. If I wanted to listen to music, I'd go turn on the radio. Another thing that bothers me is the "Please type the word to ensure your human." pop ups... this drives me nuts.

OK now that is out of the way. Do you have any plans for your holiday weekend? We really don't. There has been so much going on, we are using this weekend to get caught up on some of the thing we are behind on.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. LOL... I know what you mean. I normally don't have the speaker turned on but when I do, I'm like what is that? I just put youtube videos up if I want to share music but don't have it playing once you automatically enter the page

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!