Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Fav YouTube Video's


This video- Sneezing Baby Panda- My daughter and I can watch over and over again. No matter how many times we do... we still end up laughing.




I hope you enjoy the video's as much as I do.

Do you have a fav video you'd like to share? Leave the link in the comments so I can check them out. :)

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to grab my button to display on your blog
:)

3 comments:

  1. My kids thought these were a riot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, so funny:) New follower from Fun Tuesday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - Love both of these! Do Pandas really sneeze that loud? haha
    Have you seen the You Tube talking dog? It is very funny. I had it on my blog recently, but I don't have the link to paste here right now.

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!