Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Friday, August 5, 2011

Blogging World

I'm not sure how everyone feels about this but.... I'm the type of blogger that loves reading blogs that deal with other bloggers lives. I love hearing stories about family, motherhood, children, pets, vacations, etc.  One thing that I've noticed is a huge mass of blogs just for reviews, free stuff, stuff on sale, contests, etc.... which I'm really not a fan of.

So, if anyone has any great blogs they follow that pertain to my interests, please direct me to them. Most blog hops that I've found are full of the type of blogs I'm really not interested in.

Those who follow me.... on my blogs and on twitter.... I follow back and comment often. Thanks for reading. Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Friday Blog hop. I feel the same way about blogs!!

    http://murielandtony.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!