Come on in!

I'm so glad you have come across my little nook in the cyber world. Here I strive to be real and inspire. I talk about my walk in faith as a Christian, motherhood, the loss of my child, and anything else that crosses my mind. Join me for a minute and relax?

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My Apologies

I just wanted to update you all on why I haven't posted on my blog in the past few days. I have been dealing with horrible teeth pain. I say teeth pain because it's not only one tooth. There's like 6 of them that need pulled. As soon as I figure something out to give myself relief, I will be back to writing as soon as I can. (No dental coverage) I may have to go into the ER to see if they can help.

Sincerely
Ms. Tired of the pain, Raebeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

The journey of an angel mother. Join in with her and her passionate posts for the things in life that matter; family!